Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sums it up

Work this evening was an awesome disaster. Somehow only two of us were closing (normally 4 people close) And I was with a lady who speaks spanglish. She is funny and nice, but very confusing.... we can have two different conversations.... and we end up agreeing and then cause problems . Then some other stuff happened, like a scanner gun stopped working, and cardboard bailer needed to be cleared out (neither of us knew how to do this.) But the best part of the night that summed everything up was this- A customer asked about an as-is mattress, which I know nothing about, so I grab the nearest ikea book, flip it open, and what do you know its in spanish. So I explained the features using a book I didn't understand on something I had no clue about. And she bought it. Moral of the story- everything turns out, even when your clueless

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More