Today I worked on rebuilding my iTunes Library- I came across a song a purchased, 5 Years Time by Noah and the whale and it got me a thinking about the last five years. If you went back to that time I would be going to UVSC (now UVU, crazy) my major would be commercial drafting, and I was still working at a Pizza place driving around in a Mazda truck. If you had told me that I would be doing what I have done in the past five years, I would flat out tell you that you were out of your flipping mind.
I never thought I would move from Utah, crazy as it seems, I thought I would be there my whole life. Don't get me wrong I like Utah a lot, but I also like the other places I have lived (Colorado and Arizona if you didn't know.)
I didn't think I would still be in school. At the rate I am going now, I will be done in 2013. AHHHHHH! At least my current school, ASU, is awesome (and it will stay awesome as long as I make it past the milestone, wish me bucket loads of luck.) On the bright side.... I don't think I was prepared back in 2005 for a school like ASU, it would have been a mess.
Crazy crazy crazy


Monday, September 20, 2010
fat al
0 comments:
Post a Comment