Friday, July 23, 2010

The best city

If I where to build a city, from the ground up, it would have the following

1. Highlands Ranch trail system
2. Highlands Ranch Library/Rec Center
3. Tempe Climate.
4. Utah Mountains.
5. Virginia forests.
6. Daybreak style city layout.
7. Disney land style mono rail
8. Round-a-bouts only, no traffic lights
9. A big fish less lake.
10. A Harmons (like in draper)

3 comments:

aunt kissen said...

I just vote you move back to Highlands Ranch and pretend we have forests.
The kids were wishing you were in the car with us on our trip (pre-wreck). We miss you!

fat al said...

I could do that. Are you going to make it to vegas?

aunt kissen said...

No. Car's still in the shop. I have a present for you from Kyle. I'll try to send it out today, but obviously won't get to you in time. Sorry Kyle, sorry Alex!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More